Intermedia Group, a Defense and Intelligence Community Staffing firm has a client-based opening for the following:
**PLEASE NOTE, this role will accept ANY candidate with 3 years of general IT experience, a current active TS SCI Clearance and either a Security + or higher certification.
*********CLIENT WILL TRAIN IN BELOW SKILLS********
TARGET SALARY IS $60,000 - $65,000 + benefits
Information Systems Security Manager
USSTRATCOM Offutt AFB - OMAHA NEBRASKA
Current active Top Secret SCI
3 years of experience
Current 8570 IAT II certification or higher
- Assist the USSTRATCOM Authorizing Official (AO) ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all assigned IT systems and programs.
- Support/lead Assessment and Authorization (A&A) production efforts for assigned systems and coordinate A&A activities between the AO, Certifying Authority (CA), Program Manager (PM) and the Program Management Office (PMO) Security Engineering Team
- Perform cybersecurity roles and initiate Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes for assigned systems
- Provide cybersecurity analysis support and recommendations
- Analyze certification evidence and artifacts, conduct risk analysis and prepare recommendations for accreditation decisions
- Analyze plan of action and milestones and provide recommendations on operational cybersecurity issues
- Advise and assist with system hardening and provide analysis and recommendations on optimizing cybersecurity risk mitigation strategies
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations during technical conferences, program management reviews, and configuration management reviews
- Oversee RMF activities for assigned systems
- Assess systems IAW appropriate directives such as DODI 8500.2, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800.53
- Assign supplemental controls to address specific threats or vulnerabilities to satisfy the requirements of public laws, Executive Orders, directives, policies, standards, or regulations
- Post, edit, and maintain appropriate content on websites/portals or designated applications
- Attend meetings and conferences as required
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, review complex directives and guidance and provide recommendations on system compliance with directives.
- Top Secret+ security clearance
- Current Security+ (or higher certification)
- Three years of experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs