Intermedia Group has the following open Consulting position:
TITLE: QA Analyst – Manual Tester
LOCATION: Midtown Manhattan
TYPE: Contract, 9 months +
CLIENT: media company
ONLY LOCAL NYC AREA CANDIDATES CAN BE CONSIDERED
NO H1s, NO EADs
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting, planning, design and execution of system(s) and/or application(s) testing of web implementations. Will work collaboratively to develop, execute and validate test plans and results.
- Review project documentation to validate requirements, specifications, functions, performance, reliability, usability, testability, scalability and security.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects.
- Perform testing on various web, mobile and software systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Analyze quality assurance metrics and track defects, defect counts and test results.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Strong Manual Testing Experience for mobile and web applications a MUST
- Good project management skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with quality assurance principles, integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, web-based tools and web architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present data analysis and data verification.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, familiarity with issue tracking software programs, preferably JIRA
- Solid skills writing SQL queries in MySQL or MS SQL Server
- Experience with Linux, – UNIX
- Familiarity with Selenium or any other automation tool is a plus
- Five to six years of experience in QA
- Experience in the media and/or entertainment industry is preferred.
- Experience in CMS.
- Experience with tools like Postman, Charles Proxy or Fiddler is a plus.
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
- Availability to start a new opportunity
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Intermedia Group, Inc.