Intermedia Group is recruiting for the below position at the Pentagon.
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Program Analyst (ICBM/Missiles/Nuclear Programs)
CLEARANCE: Top Secret – SCI (may consider upgrade)
LOCATION: The Pentagon
INTERMEDIA GROUP is currently staffing for an Senior Acquisition Program Analyst to work on Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) prime contract for the Headquarters Air Force in the Office of the Global Powers.
The Acquisition Program Analyst, Senior focuses on monitoring program execution for weapon systems under the Global Power portfolio, developing documentation to support Air Force budget requests, and generating decision-quality information for Air Force senior leaders.
- Provide expert analytical and advisory support to U.S Air Force Nuclear Portfolio Managers (Program Element Monitors PEM), performing high level budgetary and resource management analysis of 22 nuclear programs in the Inter-continental ballistic missile (ICBM) nuclear portfolio. Use quantitative and qualitative techniques to assess, program office financial management performance and application of resource management measures. Assess the funding planning, and execution of the programs in order to recommend best budgetary Programming for the upcoming POM cycle. Advise the Air Force leadership on best cost fiscally responsible Nuclear portfolio budgetary plan to support the goals and priorities of the Air Force and OSD in the POM Budget Cycle. Provide program and resource management integral to the HQ Air Force Program Monitor. Develops the ICBM defense budget preparation, SAF oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts.
- Identify and research programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules. Review and evaluate the impact of national, DOD, JCS, and civil government policies that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Provide in-depth analysis, and provide executive management recommendations on acquisition laws, policies and requirements strategies, program execution and documentation, and provide budgetary guidance based on fiscal laws and regulatory guidance for program phasing and transition planning.
- Perform program management assessments of programs on milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Conduct program trend analysis, identify challenges, mitigation strategies and solution recommendations.
- Recommend direction on funding allocations, programming objectives schedules and goals.
- Anticipate and Identify program changes / issues based on organizational and workforce requirement and formulate measures for a corrective glide-path.
- Track and manage programs for compliance with program direction; identify issues and assess impacts.
- Monitor implementation of AF directed acquisition management changes, and quantify effectiveness. Monitor Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Air Force, and other Services’ activities and assess impact on the ICBM programs
- Develop ICBM -specific strategy development, analysis, and management planning for all phases of the life cycle (such as phase transitions from technology development), through system development, production, fielding, modification, and sustainment.
- Support the HAF review process of Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports.
- Perform the Secretariat function for ASPs, AFRBs, and CSBs
- Familiar with Automatic Budget Interactive Data Environment System (ABIDES), Project Management Resource Tools (PMRT) and Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System (IDECS).
Master’s degree in a Business, Finance or Engineering discipline.
A total of 10 years of acquisition experience in a System Program Office and/or Air Force Headquarters.
- DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process, to include development of budget documentation and familiarity with analyzing budget execution
- ICBM and MM III Mods
- Congressional and Media relations and associated technical writing skills
- MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street, Suite 936
New York, NY 10013
Cell: 347-513 3874
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/