Intermedia Group has the following open position with our client:
JOB TITLE: Workforce Project Manager/Governance - TS SCI CI Poly
LOCATION: NRO Chantilly, VA
CLEARANCE: Top Secret SCI / CI Polygraph
TARGET COMPENSATION: $102,000 + benefits
The successful candidate will work as a member of the COLOSSUS Governance team and perform activities primarily in support of the oversight of IT-IA-IM business processes. The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate knowledge and/or aptitude related to workforce business processes related to IT, IA, and IM compliance requirements.
- Facilitate the execution and enhancement of IT training and certification requirements and compliance to NRO ND 50-5, DoD 8570.01M or any subsequent IT, IA, and IM direction for workforce compliance or skills development.
- Possess relevant skills in project and data management, data analysis, and ability to translate findings into strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Tailor best practices for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Apply principles and techniques of governance, business management, configuration control and other methodologies as appropriate.
- Coordinate closely with process owners to ensure proper implementation of process and system specifications.
- Maintain and enhance process metrics, including collection, analysis, and reporting methods.
- Active TS/SCI clearance, with CI Poly.
- IC experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated performance in related tasks.
- Knowledge of DoD 8570.01M or any subsequent IT, IA, and IM direction for workforce compliance or skills development
- Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility.
- Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certifications related to functional responsibilities, such as those specified in DoD 8570.01M and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Experience supporting multi-agency IT initiatives with responsibilities in strategic planning, architecting, policy, governance, or portfolio management.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.