OPEN JOB: Staffing Sales Account Manager
COMPENSATION: Salary + Commission + Benefits
Intermedia Group is currently looking for an experienced Staffing Sales Account Manager.
Job description: The Staffing Sales Account Manager’s primary focus will be to bring new Staffing business to Intermedia. We are looking for hunter types that are capable of bringing new clients to Intermedia.
This person will be responsible to meet / exceed staffing quota and to drive revenue growth with an emphasis on overall Customer Satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2 to 5 years of staffing experience looking to expand his/her career by joining an organization with a long history of success.
- Fulfill a variety of customer staffing needs through requirements definition and qualification.
- Working directly with Intermedia’s recruiting organization to bring talent resources to the customer.
- Support and motivate billable consultants ensuring they understand customer specific objectives and deliver high quality results for our customers.
ABOUT INTERMEDIA GROUP:
- 2 to 5 years experience selling Consulting, Permanent and/or Staff Augmentation Services
- Demonstrated consecutive quarterly and yearly quota achievement
- Demonstrated experience developing new customers, nurturing relationships, and growing business
- Strong customer facing skills: presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating
- Logical and forward thinking with drive and enthusiasm.
Intermedia Group, founded in 1996, provides staffing support to our customers. Headquartered in New York, we have a corporate presence and support a global customer base. We provide both permanent and contract staffing services and are able to function either as a turnkey staffing solution or as an augmentation to customers' existing search and recruiting functions. We provide our customers a reliable and efficient method to exponentially increase the visibility of their open jobs. Our expert team of recruiters provides a dedicated, proactive and professional solution to engage and recruit candidates on the customers’ behalf. We research, identify, recruit, evaluate and qualify candidates to provide our customers with a pipeline of potentially hirable resources. Our unique tools, abilities and efficiencies enabled us to become a partner to fill even the most challenging of positions across function, location and/or industry.
• Our Commercial Division has over 20 years specific experience as a direct staffing solution to many of the Fortune 1000 Firms across Technology, eCommerce, Financial Services, Higher Education, Research, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Media industries.
• Our Government Services Division provides Project / Permanent Staffing for a variety of US Government agencies, including Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have staffed positions and projects with candidates possessing the highest levels of US Government Security Clearances both domestically and abroad. With support of our GSA IT-70 contract, we have a successful history of directly selling to government. We have successfully staffed hundreds of positions of the highest priority for agencies including the NRO, NGIS, NSA, CIA, DIA, DISA, DARPA, USAF, Space Command, Army, Navy and others, both domestically and abroad, both during peace-time and active conflict situations. We have also evolved as a trusted partner to many of the larger US Government Prime Contractors, working in conjunction with their own internal resources to ensure the most effective and efficient solution to fill the most urgent staffing needs.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs