OPEN POSITION: C++ Developer
LOCATION: FULLY REMOTE (must be located in the US)
TYPE: Salaried Position
TARGET COMPENSTION: $100,000 - $130,000 + Benefits
CUSTOMER: A global leader in blockchain technology for capital markets
NO H1B, NO EAD, NO Third Parties
Our customer, a leader in the Blockchain space is seeking a candidate to fulfill the below salaried position on their staff.
The firm and its broker-dealer subsidiaries provide an innovative liquidity platform for private companies and assets. The firm offers institutional-grade solutions for issuers looking to digitize their capital table through blockchain technology, and trade on a regulated alternative trading system.
The candidate should have:
- Strong practical knowledge of C++ programming skills (especially core C concepts) - 1-2 years of C++ would suffice, however there is an online coding exam which will be administered during the interview process.
- Familiarity with multi-threading, tcp/ip, and distributed systems
- Comfortable with both Object Oriented and Procedural programming paradigms
- Be familiar with common algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and computational complexity.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Experience with Python and other languages a plus
- Proficiency with Windows
- Comfort with project life-cycle, source control, testing methodologies and automation a plus.
- Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g., FIX), a plus.
- High degree of organization and follow-through with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
Intermedia Group Inc.
131 Varick Street Suite 1001
New York, NY 10013
347-303-5641 Mobile 24/7