TITLE: Equity Product Specialist – Asset Management
LOCATION: Florham Park, NJ (zip 07932)
CUSTOMER: Institutional Asset Manager
WORK TYPE: hybrid with some days in office and some days at home.
Our client is a large Asset Manager which focuses exclusively on managing equity portfolios for institutional clients. The firm manages assets for a prestigious global roster of corporate defined benefit and defined contribution plans, public retirement and sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley plans, endowments/foundations, and sub-advised funds, many of which are included in Pensions & Investments’ top 200 largest retirement funds.
- Seeking an Equity Product Specialist. This position, in our Client Service and Portfolio Analysis group, is primarily focused on communicating the firm’s investment philosophy and process, investment strategies, and performance to clients, prospective clients, and consultants.
- Communicate the firm’s investment philosophy and process, and review investment strategy and portfolio positioning and performance with clients, consultants, and prospects
- Analyze and interpret investment performance using internal proprietary attribution systems and commercial systems such as FactSet, Barra, and Axioma
- Create client-focused communication pieces including performance commentaries, RFP and RFI responses, and presentation materials
- Handle ad-hoc client requests and projects
- Contribute to creating effective client and marketing materials
- Engage in business development initiatives
- Monitor the competitive landscape and industry trends
- This position requires an individual with a deep understanding of equity markets, quantitative equity management and products, performance attribution, and modern portfolio theory.
- MBA or master’s degree in Finance or related field required, CFA a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of investment industry experience
- Ability to communicate complex investment concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with a willingness to travel
- Strong ethics and integrity
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/