JOB TITLE: RECRUITER (focus on Account Manager sales roles and Business Development sales roles)
THIS JOB IS FULLY REMOTE (work hours are Eastern Standard Time)
DURATION: Current Maternity Cover - 3+ months with possibility of extending further
COMPENSATION: $40 per hour
- Working under the general supervision of the Director of Talent, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, the Recruiter supports the organization's business objectives by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and closing with a focus on Technology Account Manager sales roles and Technology Business Development sales roles
- Acts as an advisor to hiring managers by helping them to understand the current talent market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience using search sourcing/recruiting methods such as LinkedIn, Twitter, search strings, job boards, google sourcing, cold-calling, and database searches with the ability to hunt for candidates.
- Solid experience recruiting for other disciplines such as administrative, customer service, accounting, marketing.
- Proven success in Project recruiting including high-volume needs.
- Working knowledge of ATS, ICIMS preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to perform full lifecycle recruiting for Account Manager sales roles and Business Development sales roles
- Excellent written and communication skills to external and internal contacts regarding staffing placements including candidates, sales, and direct clients.
- Ability to be consultative/strategic with candidates and hiring managers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor/train junior technical recruiters regarding processes, best practices, interviewing, and sourcing.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Our customer is a Fortune 1000 Global Solutions Provider that delivers IT services and advanced technology solutions to business, education, government, and healthcare markets.
- Public company
- 2,500+ employees
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
Intermedia Group Inc