JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Policy Analyst
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
TARGET COMPENSATION: $135,000
**This position is currently telework eligible due to COVID, with in person meetings happening approximately 2-3 days per week. When the Pentagon re-opens fully, this position may be 100% onsite.
Tasks for the Senior Technical Policy Analyst, position include:
- Looking to fill a position on our Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) prime contract for the Headquarters Air Force.
- The Senior Technical Policy Analyst will work for the AQXS Directorate.
- AQXS develops and implements tools, training, and policy related to Air Force acquisition management, reporting, structure, and execution.
- Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DoD, JCS, and civil government acquisition security policies and other technical policies that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Analyzing and evaluating Air Force acquisition security and program protection policies and processes for Air Force acquisition programs.
- Recommending and designing strategies to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of Air Force acquisition security policy and processes.
- Providing programmatic guidance to Air Force acquisition programs on the implementation of acquisition security and program protection policies.
- Developing and recommending HAF acquisition security and program protection procedures and policies.
- Attending OSD and HAF forums; ensuring Air Force acquisition/acquisition security interests are fully articulated within DOD.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or Technical Management.
- 10 years of related experience in government/industry acquisition, system development or testing.
- Acquisition security, program protection, policy development, and/or IT system development experience is preferred.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.