FUNCTIONAL TITLE: Penetration Tester
JOB TITLE: Information Security Associate
LOCATION: Ft Meade Maryland
CLEARANCE; TS SCI FS Poly
JOB CODE: FS3328
Penetration Tester Skill Level 3/ IAT III/IAM III – Senior
Position is responsible for:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert providing testing expertise of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Direct and/or participate in the testing phase of security controls assessments using specialized knowledge of network protocols, operating systems, architectures, equipment services, and standards.
- Perform vulnerability and penetration testing using a wide variety of tools
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies relevant to information systems security; interpret agency specific and federal security regulations
- Perform both network and application level testing using established testing protocols and methods
- Eight (8) years of experience of related work experience as a Penetration Tester performing both network and application level testing using established test protocols and methods
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering is required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, four (4) additional years of Penetration Testing experience may be substituted
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation.
- Contact information.
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.