Our firm, Intermedia Group, Inc., a US based staffing firm, has been retained by a leading Financial Firm in Jersey City to aid in staffing the below vacancy:
Title: Consultant - Core Banking Data Analyst and Business Analyst
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Type: Contract (on site in Jersey City)
Consultant Job Description for Core Banking Data Analyst and BA
· The Data Analyst/BA role acts as liaison between the business and technology on defining business and functional requirements for Enterprise Data Warehouse Projects in order to better assist in the understanding and defining of the business and data requirements of the following financial products: commercial lending products for a Bank, deposits, trade finance and money market deposits.
· Must have experience in Data warehouse environment, developing business and functional requirements as part of a business analyst role.
· Great financial products understandings and excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technology teams are required.
· Experience in Management Information Systems (MIS), accounting, or compliance applications is preferable.
- Understanding business and data requirements defining gaps in the business requirements.
- Be able to analyze the existing data and processes to trace data gaps
- Product SME for multiple financial products.
- Interface with Front and Middle Office to augment product knowledge and creation of clear business requirements.
- Develop robust business requirements documents with key attention to complex areas and consideration to architecture and design considerations.
- Produce functional specifications where required to augment design and mapping activities.
- Create and present project documentation with business users.
- Transfer product and process knowledge
- Participate in architecture and design activities to ensure data model and detailed design developed is in line with business needs.
- Demonstrated success Data Analyst role in large multi-business constituency projects, Proven ability to communicate effectively across technology, business community and senior management
- Great Product understanding in area of Treasury, Loan, Trade finance and Deposit
- Proficient in EXCEL (advance level with build-in Formula), MS ACCESS and extensive SQL queries
- Excellent knowledge in various databases. Process extensive data mapping skills
- Experience in large scale data analysis, requirements gathering, creating data mapping documents, writing functional specifications
- Must be highly detail oriented, demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Hard working, self-motivated, demonstrate a high level of initiative, assertive, versatile and flexible
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives at the same time
- Must be able to work independently and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities
- BS/MS/MBA (Engineering, mathematics, MIS, computer science, economics, accounting, finance)
- Prior technical working experiences a plus
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
> Full MS WORD Resume
> Current and required compensation
> Current contact information
> Availability to start a new position in Jersey City
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.