Intermedia Group has an opening for the following position for one of our clients:
title: Senior Specialist - Credit Derivatives Processing
location: Jersey City, NJ
type: full time employee hire
salary: 60 - 66K
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Effectively time manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Maintain proficiency in selected PC applications including Excel and Word
- Possess fundamental knowledge of Pyramid Sphinx systems functionality relevant to settlement process flows
- Maintain fundamental knowledge of trade capture requirements of Credit Derivative products in order to effectively back validate trades
- Maintain strong knowledge of the Futures clearing exchange (CME, CBOT, LIFFE, EUREX, SIMEX) requirements governing the maintenance and clearing of futures/options products, as well as OTC Currency Options requirements governing the calculations of premiums bought and sold
- Effectively time manage multiple responsibilities pertaining to Sophis lifecycle processing events for Listed Futures & Options as well as OTC FX Options
- Accurately process all OTC FX Option premium settlements
- Maintain basic knowledge of standard ISDA Definitions applicable to Credit Derivative Products
- Possess sound analytical skills necessary for reviewing documentation and/or related issues of varying complexity
- Adopt a proactive approach in problem solving and identifying control gaps
Acquire and sustain a broad understanding of the group's other functions and to effectively interface with such functions as needed
|Transaction Processing – handle all functions relevant to processing of Credit Derivative products (i.e. back accept/back verify new trade inputs, trade amendments, terminations, assignments processed in Pyramid Sphinx, review deal file folders, etc.). Perform all processing functions pertaining to OTC FX Options and Listed Futures & Options including input and verify new trades, perform option expirations, etc.
|Operations Support – Support all operational responsibilities in regards to the processing and maintenance of Credit Derivative products (i.e. process coupon and fee payments, execute SOX test scripts, maintain volume report, etc.) and OTC FX Options and Listed Futures & Options including process premium payments, market valuation delivery, etc.
|Customer Support – Respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner and with professionalism. Ensure all special handling customer or deal requirements are executed accurately.
2-3 years of hands on experience with Credit Derivative products and their lifecycle event requirements or FX Options or Listed Futures & Options. Must be well spoken and capable of handling multiple responsibilities
Associates degree or a minimum of 2 years work related experience.
If you are interested please contact: