JOB TITLE: OTR (Long Hauler) Trucker
EMPLOYER: Kansas City area Auto Parts Manufacturer
- Proven working experience as a truck driver with a minimum of six months OTR 48' to 53" trailer pulling experience.
- Must have CDL A Truck Driver License
- Must have good driving record (MVR) with no DOT recordable and/or at fault accidents in the last two years.
- Air brake endorsement
- Be willing to submit to a background check.
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver's License
- Must meet FMCSA approved medical requirements, and is a safety sensitive at-will employee subject to FMSCA required random substance abuse testing.
- Pre-loaded trailers
- No back Haul-Reload.
- Light loads under 40K
- Assigned power units.
- Assigned late model equipment with inverters.
- .56 cents per mile with $15.00 a drop/Layover Pay.
- Average weekly miles of 2100+
- Full Benefit Package for the CDL A Truck Driver!! Including:
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage, RX, Supplemental Life Insurance, Short-term disability insurance, as well as company paid basic Life Insurance (eligible to start the first month after date of hire)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company matching the first 4% dollar for dollar paid out weekly
- Paid PTO and 8 paid holidays
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
347-303-5641 Mobile 24/7