Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING MONITORING and RESPONSE Specialist
LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
- Identify customer-related trends, patterns, typologies, and issues associated with money laundering, terrorist financing and other suspicious transactions within the Actimize application
- Research unusual or questionable transactions/situations detected as a result of the review of system generated reports.
- Approve and pass all transactions deemed non-suspicious associated with the aforementioned reports.
- Refer all transactions/customers deemed suspicious to the BSA Investigations Unit in a timely manner and in accordance with Bank policy.
- Document the review of alerts (both suspicious and non-suspicious) by recording results in the Actimize Case Management system.
- 8-10+ years of experience required.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.