TITLE: BANKING (Cash Management / Treasury Systems) Specialist with PRODUCTION SUPPORT EXPERIENCE
TYPE: FULL TIME SALARIED position with our client (a Fortune 100 Bank)
LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
NOTES: A strong candidate will have experience in Cash Management or Accounts Services (checking, savings, etc) however they will entertain someone out of any area of a Bank. This person should understand Cash Management and Technology. The technology that they should understand: “IBM Shop”, DB2, MQ, Java and J2EE
· Participates and functions as Technical Lead, managing and participating in all phases of assigned projects according to role assigned. Facilitates and participates in the design, development, testing, trouble shooting and implementation process for the new payment system, and evaluates impacts on the operation, informing senior executive of alternative solutions.
· Ensures that high quality work is consistently sought without exception and errors contained during the development, testing and implementation processes. Prepare specs and perform coding / resolution assignments for the Unit in accordance with AST or CBD Standards. Present recommendations / evaluations for implementation to superiors. Is responsible for supporting the creation and/or verification of deliverables, from internal or external developers, as per the PLC, AST and CBD Standards.
· Supports the initial review and analysis of Help Desk Tickets, as per CBD Problem Management procedure, for Team. Ensures that recoveries and resolutions are performed within established standards. Ensuring escalation occurs as necessary
· Debug and trouble shoot production environment in accordance with PLC or CBD standards, supplying recommendations and evaluation to superiors for approval. Analyze issues and create specs for self or subordinates in accordance with PLC or CBD Standards.
· 7 - 10+ years
· Strong Technical skills required to support Payments and/or Cash Management related applications running on Windows, Unix and IBM platforms (i.e.: Cobol/Cobol, Systematics, Pathway, Enscribe, Java/J2ee Web technologies, DB2, QTP, Oracle, Websphere and MQSeries).
· Proficient in application design and development
· Proficient knowledge of Cash Management Systems, J2E, DB2, MQ, Deposit & Regulatory Compliance requirements.
· Proficient in the use of 3rd party software and tools used for development and testing. These are EPP, Informatica, Load/Runner/QTP and TIDAL job scheduler.
· Knowledge of reporting tools (i.e. Crystal Reporting, Business Objects)
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
· Current and required compensation
· Current contact information
· Availability to start a new opportunity in Jersey City, NJ
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php
| Accounts Director
Intermedia Group Inc. | New York, NY
Main: (212) 248-0100