Intermedia Group has the following open position with one of our clients:
Job Title: Network Architect Lead (Routing / Switching / Firewall / CUCM)
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Level: Active DoD Secret (TS preferred)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Responsible for maintaining the required service level objectives for the network through network monitoring as well as technology enhancement, capacity planning, demands of video streaming (multi-cast) and other technology advances, capacity planning and future implementations of new network technologies.
The Network Infrastructure Architect:
Background Needed and Years of Experience:
- Oversees the overall network functions and, at times, will be required to perform the full duties of a Network Engineer.
- Has oversight for the design, procurement, implementation, sustainment, and technology refreshment of the networking environment.
- Manages a team of three (3) Network Engineers and a VOIP Engineer
- Implements DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Seven or more years of experiences in routing and switching, and firewalls
- Experience with SDN such as VMWare NSX, Cisco ACI is highly desired
- Five or more years of experiences with CUCM, CUC, CUP, CER and Jabber
- At least three years of manager and mentor experience
- Extensive knowledge of remote access VPN (Cisco AnyConnect), network management tools (Solarwinds), load balancers (ADX or F5), and network access control (ISE).
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.STEPHEN FLEISCHNERINTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/