Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: Engineer for USAF Acquisitions Mission (General Program Element Manager (PEM) Support)
JOB LOCATIONS: The Pentagon Employees WILL WORK FROM HOME throughput the Covid-19 restrictions
AGENCY: USAF (Office of the Deputy Asst Sec for Science, Technology and Engineering)
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance
DESIRED SKILLS FOCUS:
- We have a fully funded contract through the end of the Option Year, 5 Aug 2020 and are expecting full funding for the next option year through 5 Aug 2021.
- Effort has > 3 years remaining
- Employees are working from home throughput the Covid-19 restrictions
- We are starting new employees
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Specialty: Systems engineer, S&T Work, Product Division or PEO work; Advanced engine prototyping, helping with the CD Working Group; *Prototyping all types of equipment/weapons/aircraft technology development (e.g. Adaptive Engine Technology Development)
- Systems Engineering
- Experience in AF/AQR or AFRCO Science and Technology department at the Pentagon
- Experience with advanced engine prototyping and development
- Specific experience with the Adaptive Engine Transfer Program (AETP)
- PEM support or Energy PEM support
Intermedia Group is supporting a 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) contract for the Headquarters Air Force. This opening is for a Journeyman Engineer who will provide general Program Element Manager (PEM) support to the office of Science, Technology and Engineering.
This position will work on the Systems Security Engineering activities that include prototyping all types of equipment/weapons/aircraft technology development (e.g. Adaptive Engine Technology Development).
The tasks for the Engineer
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, Honest Broker assessments, and program execution
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
- Performing and assessing technical studies on individual weapon systems, architecture, and integration capability areas
- Identifying operational deficiencies and other key issues, conducting research to develop alternatives and providing recommendations and support for resolution.
- Reviewing and assessing technical, operational and management concepts, documents, and specifications to provide technical analysis for the preparation of programmatic documentation and responses to stakeholders.
- Assessing policy requirements and developing policy and procedures governing Air Force acquisition engineering and technical services.
- Assessing operating system end of life support analysis and recommending strategies to address impact on weapons.
HIGHLY DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCE AT:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering specialty, required.
- We can substitute years’ experience for education. Let us assess your resume.
- Must have 5 years of ANY engineering experience including prototyping advances in technology.
ALTERNATIVE SKILLS UNDER CONSIDERATION:
- AFLCMC, AFMC, PEO Fighters/Bombers, B-2 SPO, AFFTC, AFOTEC, Edwards AFB, CA
- A non-engineer with Air Force experience in a program office or experience in A5 (requirements development).
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Defense and Intelligence Solutions
Cell Phone: 347-243-2663 (USE CELL FOR NOW PLEASE)
Office Phone: 212 248-0100
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/