Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: Senior ENGINEER (or physical scientist) – Weapons and Aircraft (acquisition strategies)
LOCATION: The Pentagon
**relocation available for non-local candidates
CLEARANCE: Secret (will consider candidates with an interim Secret)
We are currently staffing for a Senior Engineer, with any engineering specialist who works within a SPO (System Program Office) on the 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) prime contract for the Headquarters Air Force.
The tasks for this position include:
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, research and acquisition program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Providing Honest Broker assessments of science & technology programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Researching and providing technical analysis for the preparation of science & technology programmatic documentation and responses to Congressional, DOD, Air Force Secretariat, and/or Air Staff.
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
- Analyzing weapon systems architecture and integration and identifying issues.
- Identifying operational deficiencies and other key issues, conducting research to develop alternatives and providing recommendations and support for resolution.
- Performing weapon system/technology/cost trade-off studies.
- Reviewing and assessing technical, operational, and management concepts, documents, and specifications.
- Assessing the capability of weapon system science and technology program alternatives to provide the required capability.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- Active Secret Clearance (will consider interim secret)
- Master’s Degree in a science or any engineering curriculum.
- A minimum of 10 years of any engineering specialty OR scientific experience related to weapons systems, aircraft or USAF platforms.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/