Intermedia Group has the following open position with one of our clients:
TITLE: Information Assurance Analyst
LOCATION: Rome, NY
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION: CompTIA Security+
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
- NOTE: Although the customer will consider non-local candidates, there is no relocation allowance. Candidates will have to relocate to the site on their own, if not already local
- The Information Assurance (IA) Analyst position is vital to the success of the Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) programs.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a highly dynamic, fast-paced group environment, as well as provide work status updates on a weekly basis to local management. The IA Analyst will provide a broad range of intelligence, analysis, planning, and operational and logistical support services.
- This may include, but will not be limited to providing IA advice, assistance, guidance and Risk Management Framework (RMF) consulting in support of the agency’s needs and roles.
- The IA Analyst is a part of a dynamic team working in a group environment at the AFRL located in Rome, New York.
- Provide IA support to the Information Directorate Cybersecurity Office in the areas of Computer Network Operations (CNO), Assessment & Authorization (A&A) and IA threat recognition.
- Provide IA advice, assistance, guidance and Risk Management Framework (RMF) consulting in support of the agency’s needs and roles.
- Provide RMF support for the technical areas of Assessment & Authorization and create authorization packages using Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force tools.
- Provide RMF assistance in transitioning authorization from Defense Information Assurance Certification Accreditation Program (DIACAP) to Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Monitor IA security controls and create representing artifacts certifying that FISMA required quarterly and yearly testing is accomplished.
- Interface with a wide variety of users across a highly dynamic research and development (R&D) community, quickly assess their needs and propose a sustainable RMF solution to meet the needs of the R&D effort while proving adequate security to the overall network.
- Perform high level analysis and review of vulnerability management reports to fulfill RMF requirements.
- Categorize Information systems.
- Promote user awareness and establish written guidance of best practices to ensure system and network security in line with DoD and AF regulation.
- Provide knowledge of policies and guidance to include latest AF Regulations, DoD Instructions, Ports, Protocols, and Services (PPS), NIST, and other regulations as required to ensure compliance.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or Information Assurance or equivalent experience
- CompTIA Security + (or higher) certification.
- Advanced degree in Computing Science of Information Assurance.
- Previous experience utilizing both the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) and the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS).
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.