Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Program Analyst - PPBE, NAVSPACE, Space Control
LOCATION: THE PENTAGON
PROGRAM: SAF/AQQ-Global Reach Programs
CLEARANCE: Top Secret SCI
This opening is for a Acquisition Program Analyst, Senior
with experience PPBE in NAVSPACE and SPACE CONTROL.
This position supports the Secretary of the Air Force Headquarters on the Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS)
The Space Program Directorate provides acquisition support and program management direction to field organizations for the development and procurement of Air Force space missile warning, communications, PNT, and weather systems; space launch systems; space control and space situational awareness systems; and ground terminals and space battle management command and control.
- Supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of space systems.
- Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, space acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Providing honest broker assessments of space programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues. e. Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
- Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction.
- Tracking for compliance with stated program direction and identify issues.
- Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force space acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
- Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DOD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Maintaining historical Air Force space program documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training material.
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), coalition, and international activities.
- Preparing PPBE documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program requirements using IDECS database.
- Monitoring and reporting Program Obligations and Expenditures using CRIS database.
- Monitoring and reporting program spend plans and status using Executive CCARS database.
- Monitoring and reporting Available and Planned Program Funding using ABIDES database.
- Supporting the HAF review process - Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Performing the Secretariat function for ASPs, AFRBs, and CSBs. Reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- USSPACECOM, AFSPC, ARSPACE, SMC, MILSTAR, GPS-II, NAVSPACE, SPACE CONTROL, SAP/SAR, STO, NRO, 30th Space Wing, or 45th Space Wing
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility Clearance
- 10 years of acquisition or operational space experience.
- Familiarity with the following software programs: IDECS, ABIDES, Executive CCaRs, CRIS, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Masters Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline.
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Defense and Intelligence Solutions
Cell Phone: 347-243-2663 (USE CELL FOR NOW PLEASE)
Office Phone: 212 248-0100
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/