Intermedia Group has the following open position with our client:
JOB TITLE: TS/SCI CI Poly Senior Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Chantilly, VA
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
The Administrative Assistant position for BPO/ODIR/MS shall support BPO/ODIR to provide coverage until 1700 to the BPO/OD IR staff in the absence of the Executive Assistant, assuming the duties of the BPO/OD[R position. At all other times, the Administrative Assistant for BPO/ODIR/MS shall provide support to the BPO/ODIR/MS staff with direct administrative support services. The duties will include providing executive office support to include editing and coordinating communications, tracking & processing various awards, archiving, SharePoint administration, and attending meetings to record and disseminate minutes.
The Administrative Assistant position for BPO/FIN, BPO/RM, MS&O / MOD Budget, and OCPA shall provide support to the BPO office. The duties will include providing administrative office support to include calendar management, editing and coordinating correspondence, tracking actions, and attending meetings to record and disseminate minutes.
The Administrative Assistant position for OHR shall provide front office support to the Principal Deputy Director/OHR, Deputy Director/OHR, and Chief of Staff to include calendar management, editing and coordinating correspondence, and back up support for TIER actions.
Draft and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence
• Draft, proofread, edit, and coordinate documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and reports
• Build briefing packages and present information
• Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management
• Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and
accesses, creating reports, and performing updates
• Maintain an efficient office environment to include assisting in the ordering of
supplies/equipment, arranging for office equipment repairs, coordinating office
renovations, and participating in event planning.
• At a minimum, provide BPO/ODIR coverage during core business hours from 0800 to 1700
• Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
• Assist in planning, scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events,
conferences, and off-sites
• Coordinate with DNI/USD(I), internal NRO Directorates/Offices, and others to
schedule meetings with principals
• Coordinate visitor requests, parking, and catering requests with NRO/ODIR,
Protocol, Security, and other impacted offices
• Maintain/create and distribute contact cards for BPO leadership
• Greet and escort visitors
• Retrieve, sort, and distribute incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other
• Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
• Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
• Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
• Attend meetings, events, and forums as requested by BPO leadership
• Manage TIER actions; assign to the appropriate divisions or branches, follow-up and provide status reports, coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review, and participate at NRO-wide TIER meetings.
• Administer the BPO online data repository tool, developing, editing and managing SharePoint websites
• Coordinate training requirements and related events for BPO offices SharePoint
• Coordinate and process Freedom of information Act (FOIA) requests and the
publication review process on behalf of BPO
Current government clearance TS/SCI Poly
Senior-level High School diploma and 7 years of experience.