Intermedia Group, a leader in the staffing of cleared professionals, has an immediate need for our customer for the following. This is a salaried position, on site at Lackland AFB.
TITLE: Contracting Support Specialist
LOCATION: Lackland Air Force Base – (zip 78236)
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE
One position requires an Active TS/SCI Clearance
One position requires an Active Secret Clearance
WE HAVE 2 ROLES OPEN (one for Secret / one for TS SCI:
***THIS IS A JUNIOR LEVEL ROLE
- Candidates w an Active SECRET CLEARANCE - $41,000 + benefits
- Candidates with an ACTIVE TS / SCI - $45,000 - $47,000 + benefits
- The Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) program office at Lackland AFB, TX, has an immediate opening for a Contracting support Specialist.
- The OCO program delivers Information Operations capabilities for the 24AF and Air Force Space Command (AFSPC). Information Operations includes: Net Support, Net Defense, and Net Attack.
- OCO acquires, fields, and sustains OCO and counter-cyber capabilities for the Air Force and joint cyber warfighters.
- Note** The Contractor shall NOT participate in any negotiations.
Required tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support price/cost evaluation activities.
- Capture data, document action items, mitigation plans and mitigation execution.
- Perform contract close-out activities.
- Review and ensure contract packages adhere to regulatory policy and procedures.
- Prepare contract documentation, letters and memorandums in support of the Government contracting officer.
- Collect, compile, and analyze contracting and program execution data.
- Support clerical, administrative, and office operations.
- Perform training associated with contract activities.
Note** The Contractor shall not perform any duties which would be considered “Inherently Governmental.”
- Experience with Conwrite contracting system and classified contracts preferred.
- Experience supporting DoD contracting organizations and familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations desired.
- Cyber/IT knowledge preferred but not required.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/