Intermedia Group, Inc. is seeking candidates to join our already established project team at The City University of New York on one of the highest profile PeopleSoft projects in the nation.
TITLE: PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Technical Developer
LOCATION: New York, NY – this position is REMOTE during COVID
DURATION: 12+ months
TYPE: w2 salaried / w2 hourly / corp to corp hourly - We are open to all options.
START DATE: Early March 2021
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 2
- This position is an expansion of an existing project which our firm, Intermedia Group has been participating in for several years. City University of New York (CUNY) is initiating work on upgrading its custom ERP System (CUNYfirst) from PeopleSoft version 9.0 to 9.2. This will ensure continuous system support and provide users with a range of Enhanced Features.
- Using standard Peoplesoft development tools and other software as needed (e.g., Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, Application Messaging, Component Interfaces, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher), identify, implement and maintain custom application based on analysis of user/owner needs as well as Peoplesoft Campus Solutions 9.2 upgrade. Ability to work on all project phases of a project—particularly Project Initiation, and also including Fit/Gap Analysis, Setup, Development and Testing
- Serve as a high level technical resource to all systems and application implementation teams by consulting, reviewing, and providing recommendations regarding proposed system architectures to ensure successful enterprise deployments
- Assist CUNY in fully integrating with vendor solutions
- Configure the PeopleSoft systems to meet CUNY’s unique business requirements
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft
- Configure the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG, Payroll, and eApplications system to meet CUNY’s unique business requirements
- Configure the integration with Nelnet for payment processing; such as student application fee, tuition and fee, commitment deposit
- Configure the PeopleSoft to work with RunnerTech (Clean Address) – the address verification system.
- Create and execute unit and system integration tests to validate new or changed code; document errors and resolves defects.
- Create documentation needed to support new development.
- Design and generate PeopleSoft Reports in 9.0 or higher
- Integrate with FileNet for document management with our Online Admissions Applications
- Integrate with Grainger with push out and procurement
- Integrate with Akademos (Virtual Textbook)
- Integrate with Visual Schedule Builder tools to easy the student registration process with both REST and Database Proxy Connections
- Integrate with Oracle Identity Management System using People Integration Broker
- Integrate with BMC Job Scheduler Suite ControlM
- Integrate with NYS Payroll Systems and NYC Payroll Systems with both reports and interface files
- Integrate with NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC - New York States higher education student financial aid agency)
- Partner with Credentials for Student Transcript Processing
- Participate in business process analysis, systems analysis, systems design, development, testing, deployment and support; performs (full-lifecycle) software development
- Report progress to CUNY management and project managers
- Responsible for planning and deployment activities, including providing analysis and recommending strategies to ensure smooth systems transitions
- Solid understanding of all processes and reports
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Support technical aspects of code deployment to production environments
- Can act as Technical Expert in Financials and Supply Chain Management Pillars and the following modules: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, eProcurement, Travel and Expenses, General Ledger and Billing, to lead CUNY through the entire 9.2 Upgrade Development Lifecycle
- Experienced in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain, eProcurement, Lease and Asset management 9.2 technical development in a complex installation.
- Thorough and updated knowledge of relevant technologies; for example, Application Designer,
Application Engine, PeopleTools 8.58 or higher, PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Integration Broker, SQR, Change Assistant, DataMover, Component Interface, and Process Scheduler.
- Experience within a multi-institutional PeopleSoft environment
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher (8 years minimum)
- Experience in the Higher Education Industry
- Experience integrating with third party tools and products
- Have in depth knowledge in integrating with DegreeWorks Components
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
• Availability to start a new position
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.