Intermedia Group has the following open position with our client:
JOB TITLE: IT Portfolio Manager
TARGET COMPENSATION: $128,000 + benefits
Location: NRO Chantilly, VA
CLEARANCE: Top Secret SCI – CI Polygraph
The successful candidate will work as a member of the COLOSSUS Strategy Development and Management team and lead activities to proactively and strategically plan and assess the IT portfolio(s) of the customer’s organization. The incumbent will:
- apply systematic management to large classes of enterprise Information Technology (IT) capabilities to quantify, measure, and evaluate IT efforts against strategic goals and objectives;
- establish, manage, and update IT portfolio management processes;
- provide technical assistance to investment and decision support functions, and provide recommendations for resource allocation to improve alignment with strategies and goals;
- conduct performance management analysis and decision support that realizes routine investment performance (e.g., cost, schedule, and performance) against planned accomplishments through coordinated program reviews with program stakeholders;
- draft portfolio-level and program-level planning guidance input, and coordinate input with stakeholders.
Also, as a functional team member, the candidate may be requested to surge in order to support tasks and projects across the broader COLOSSUS scope according to their specific, personal expertise and capabilities.
- Active TS/SCI clearance, with CI Poly.
- NRO or IC experience
- MS/MA degree with 5+ years or BS/BA degree with 8+ years of demonstrated performance related to the tasks above.
- Experience supporting multi-agency projects and initiatives.
- Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility.
- Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tableau familiarity
- Knowledge and understanding of Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings, architectures, and service adoption.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.