Intermedia Group has the following open position at Lackland AFB for the US Air Force
Systems Administrator III
Lackland AFB (San Antonio Texas)
$90,000 - 93,000 + benefits + possible sign on bonus
Intermedia Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a System Administrator III supporting the BLACK LABEL (BL) project. Black Label is a software factory supporting Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) and Information Warfare (IW) capability development and mission execution for the Air Force.
The System Administrator shall provide support and assistance in the management and operations of program related network systems, that includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provides system administration of Network, Web, and/or communication systems, including Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) systems, involving network security.
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions including actions, milestones, timelines, and critical paths required for complete solutions.
- Performs the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems which may be mainframe, mini, client/server, or cloud based. Optimizes system operation and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning. Provides assistance to users in accessing and using business systems.
- Duties also include the support and maintenance of existing AF systems for mission critical applications across a variety of software and hardware platforms in use by the different groups. Must be experienced in technologies including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Microsoft Project Server
- ASP/.NET/SQL Server legacy systems
- Requirements also include planning, design, development, and deployment of new systems as directed by leadership within the available AF toolset. Must provide information and procedures to users within the directorate to ensure consistent access and secure operations. Supports access control for SharePoint groups as needed and support group administrators to maintain their SharePoint data effectively and securely.
- Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems administrator programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications.
- Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design, and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications.
- Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics. Prepare management reports and conduct technical presentations for planning, implementation, and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles.
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major systems.
- Provide technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Experience utilizing JIRA/Confluence capabilities
- Candidates need to be IAT Level II or Level III certified as shown in the table below.
- Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD, or 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, of which 8 year must be in the DoD
- WOULD BE A MAJOR PLUS if the candidate has ANY ONE of the following Certifications (either IAT level 2 or 3):
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Security + CE
- CND and CCSP
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• MS WORD Resume
• required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.