Intermedia Group, has the following open position at one of our Defense Industry Clients:
TITLE: ISSE or ISSO
LOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass (zip: 01730)
Functions required to be performed:
- Intermedia Group has an immediate opening for a Personnel Cybersecurity technical expert who can fill either an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) or Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) position supporting the Base Information Transport Infrastructure (BITI) program office at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- BITI Wired provides the warfighter with full access to real-time Command and Control (C2) information during day-to-day operations and contingencies. The BITI product area implements and upgrades broad-band, fiber-optic and wireless digital information transport networks to provide mission-critical information transfer capabilities at fixed Air Force bases, and selected geographically separated unit locations. BITI Wireless supports the Air Force’s and DoD’s ability to provide infrastructure modernization to support the day-to-day information transport needs at fixed base Air Force installations world-wide. BITI Wireless provides both unclassified and classified wireless network access to base wired network resources.
- Supporting the system/application authorization and accreditation (A&A) effort, to include assessing and guiding the quality and completeness of A&A activities, tasks, and resulting artifacts mandated by governing DoD and Air Force policies (i.e., Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Recommending policies and procedures to ensure the reliability of and accessibility to information systems and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Promoting awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are reflected in organizations’ visions and goals.
- Conducting systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Recommending systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
- Recommending and implementing programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures.
- Participating in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Facilitating the gathering, analysis, and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes.
- Assessing security events to determine impact and implementing corrective actions.
- Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services.
- Perform the Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) duties in an Information Assurance Workforce System Architecture and Engineering (IASAE) position as outlined in AFI 33-200, AFI 33-210 and AFMAN 33-285 for assigned systems.
- Perform the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) duties as outlined in DoDI 8510.01 for assigned systems/applications.
- SECRET Clearance required
- Role: ISSE (IASAE Level II) -- 8570 Baseline Certs: CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP
- Role: ISSO (IAM Level II) -- 8570 Baseline Certs: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, CCISO
- Desired - Experience supporting DoD acquisition and/or fielding programs.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/