Intermedia Group has the following open position with one of our defense industry clients:
TITLE: Program Manager experienced in soliciting requirements
LOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base (zip 01730)
CLEARANCE: ACTIVE SECRET
- Intermedia Group has an immediate opening at Hanscom AFB, MA for a Program Manager experienced in soliciting requirements and developing Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) packages and executing Data Management processes. Duties to include:
- Ability to work across a cross-functional team to gather requirements and produce/maintain Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) packages.
- Ability to draft Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Statements of Works (SOW) and/or Performance Work Statements (PWS) with a focus on developing/identifying required contract deliverables (technical, programmatic, financial, etc).
- Schedule, coordinate and execute Data Requirements Review Boards (DRRBs); capture inputs and actions, develop execution plans to close actions and track to completion.
- Track contract deliverable status (on-time delivery, etc), execute a review and acceptance process which involves the program office team, capture/consolidate inputs and support determination of acceptance or rejection.
- Possess the knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- The Program Manager shall be able to plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment as well as formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
- Ideal candidate will have job experience as both a Data Manager and Mid-Level Program Manager
- Experience with DoD 5000 series and FAR guidance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD,
- or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD,
- or 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, of which 8 year must be in the DoD.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
New York, NY 10013
Cell: 347-513 3874
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/