Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Program Analyst - Pentagon - USAF - AFWERX Program
DIVISION: US Air Force - AFWERX Programs (AQR, Office of the Deputy Asst. Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering)
CLEARANCE: Top Secret / SCI
*****CUSTOMER WILL CONSIDER ANY candidate that has 10 years Acquisitions experience. Doesn’t matter what kind of acquisition experience they have we will look at them.
Education requirement is Master’s Degree in a Business, Finance or Engineering discipline.
INTERMEDIA GROUP is currently staffing for an Senior Acquisition Program Analyst to work within the USAF Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering (AQR) on the AFWERX programs.
- Provide Investment and Strategic Partnership Oversight. Provide support on strategic communication and pathfinder areas as well as support to overall AFWERX action items/taskers as directed
- Provide guidance and oversight on the strategic objectives of this program on behalf of the Air Force Senior Acquisition Executive (SAE).
- Manage AF policy, directives & instructions.
- Advocate for AFWERX within Senior leadership & Staffs.
- Support on strategic communications, congressional requests, and requests from senior leadership throughout the AF and DoD.
- Provide support and advocacy for policy and legislative change actions.
- Identify/analyze AFWERX internal/external communications requirements/ processes to solidify the information needs of SAF/AQ and its internal/external stakeholders
- Maintain pulse with AFWERX, on strategic relationships like manufacturing.
- Support all AF-wide training regarding commercial technology ventures, venture financing, and venture procurement.
- Supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft and spacecraft platforms.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Tracking compliance with stated program direction and identifying issues.
- Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), coalition, or bi-lateral activities.
- Preparing Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program.
- Supporting the HAF review process - Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Reviewing and providing data to assist in preparation for legislative hearings, program documentation, briefing packages and read-aheads, Congressional staffer visits, and other events to ensure an integrated and consistent Air Force position in response to Congressional questions, issues, and requests for information on assigned program/portfolio.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- Active Top Secret-SCI Clearance
- Master's Degree in a Business, Finances, or Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of DoD acquisition experience (lifecycle, strategies, documents, processes) in a System Program Office and/or Air Force Headquarters.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.