Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
Senior Budget Analyst
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE, AQR, (Office of the Deputy Asst. Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering)
TARGET COMPENSATION: $95,000 - $100,000 + full benefits
Intermedia Group is currently staffing for a Senior Budget Analyst
to work within the USAF Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering (AQR).
This position supports budget matters for AQR with responsibilities for planning, programming, and budgeting efforts for the Air Force Science and Technology (S&T) portfolio, as well as the Air Force experimentation, prototyping, development planning, and technology integration programs. In addition, this position supports development and defense of the budget documentation for the AQR portfolio for the Air Force Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and President's Budget (PB) submissions.
The tasks for this position include:
- Analyzing and developing recommendations and reports on the financial and budgeting aspects of the programs.
- Tracking program cost and funding data through the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) cycles, review and interpret programmatic data, and prepare cost related inputs for required reports.
- Performing analyses of program funding for all PPBE phases and other budget exercises.
- Tracking and assessing resource allocation options and identify possible impacts of proposed funding positions.
- Researching and analyzing program funding and execution trends data from sources such as the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and identify issues, recommend solutions. Recommend changes to funding documentation to ensure standardization and compliance with requirements.
- Utilizing Air Force financial software, automated databases, standard office application software, and database tools. (ABIDES, PBES, ASARS, AFM, CRIS, IDECS, Microsoft Office Suite).
- Updating data in Air Force budget and execution plan preparation databases.
- Tracking and researching financial regulations and policies. Analyze budgeting and financial processes associated with Air Force PPBE.
- Developing recommendations on budgeting and financial process improvement.
- Reviewing budget documentation material.
- Supporting Life Cycle Cost (LCC) and other program cost-estimating efforts including disseminating information for international partners and Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Masters’ degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management
- A minimum of 10 years of defense financial management experience, or a compilation of private industry or government experience in financial management of federal government contracts.
- A strong understanding and expertise in the Air Force planning, programming, budget, and execution (PPBE) process.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.