Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Acquisition Program Analyst, SME – SPACE DIRECTORATE
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE (MILSATCOM for AQS, Space Directorate)
INTERMEDIA is currently staffing for an Acquisition Program Analyst, SME
in the Space Program Directorate (AQS). This position supports the Secretary of the Air Force Headquarters on the Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS)
AQS provides acquisition support and program management direction to field organizations for the development and procurement of Air Force space missile warning, communications, PNT, and weather systems; space launch systems; space control and space situational awareness systems; and ground terminals and space battle management command and control. As an integral part of the National Security Space Team, the Directorate supports the exploitation, integration, and control of space to protect and defend the nation and its global interests from peace through war.
- Strategic planning on gaining advocacy for ACAT I acquisition programs across the range of stakeholders.
- Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, space acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution
- Providing honest broker assessments of space programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
- Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction
- Tracking for compliance with stated program direction and identify issues.
- Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force space acquisition and capability area policies and implementation
- Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DOD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Maintaining historical Air Force space program documentation and develop summary documents/briefings and training material.
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), coalition, and international activities
- Preparing PPBE documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program requirements using IDECS database.
- Monitoring and reporting Program Obligations and Expenditures using CRIS database
- Monitoring and reporting program spend plans and status using Executive CCARS database
- Monitoring and reporting Available and Planned Program Funding using ABIDES database
- Supporting the HAF review process - Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Performing the Secretariat function for ASPs, AFRBs, and CSBs
- Reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Reviewing capability area analysis and comparing current and programmed capabilities/scenarios to determine and clarify Air Force space system acquisition requirements.
- Monitoring on-going studies, analyses, and developmental work relevant to space systems. Supporting program-specific efforts like Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Information Exchange Requirements (IER), and requirements working groups.
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility Clearance
- A minimum of 15 years of experience with DoD acquisitions
- Intimate knowledge of space acquisitions, DoD 5000, and better buying principles.
- Strong familiarity of Military and Commercial SATCOM capabilities
- Expertise with senior level engagements to include Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and Congressional
- Strong background in working with and within organizations in the Pentagon.
- Strong familiarity with the following software programs: IDECS, ABIDES, Executive CCaRs, CRIS, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Masters Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline
- Previous SAF/AQ or AT&L experience (highly desired)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.