Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultants:
TITLE: Oracle Identity & Access Management Consultants (2)
LOCATION: REMOTE (client is in New York, NY)
DURATION: 13 months (THIS JOB WILL START AUGUST 1)
TYPE: W2 Hourly or W2 Salary or Corp to Corp OK
- Build out and support clone of Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g stack environments which include Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Unified Directory and Oracle HTTP Server using an existing environment as a model.
- Upgrade cloned OIM 11gR2PS3 environment to 12cPS3 and then upgrade 12cPS3 to 12cPS4.
- This includes knowledge of OIM11g cloning procedure, 12c in-place upgrade procedure, Deployment Manager, configuration and testing of WebLogic and OIM, IT Resources, Scheduled Tasks, Reconciliation, Provisioning, Connector Servers (Windows and Linux), etc.
- Creation of SIT and UAT testing procedures to ensure that business rules, governance, etc. are configured and validated. Automated/scripted testing is preferred to manual testing.
- Create and manage administrative roles and associated SOA composites.
- Thoroughly document all details of the trusted targets reconciliation.
- Ensure that all provisioning attributes for all targets are validated.
- Ensure that all trusted reconciliation attributes are processed and set into user form and that calculated attributes handled properly.
- Thoroughly document all details of Roles, associated rules, entitlements, etc.
- Create or modify existing BI Publisher reports.
- Manually perform governance activities especially regarding Roles in OIM and subsequently provisioned accounts, roles, attributes, and groups in PeopleSoft, LDAP, etc.
- Configure to leverage API usage in all Oracle IAM components for various use cases.
- Develop solution to deploy and run 12c microservices releases in Identity Governance and Access Management such Advanced Authentication in containers.
- Configure and customize SSO solution in high availability mode using Oracle Access Management to implement various features such as Federation/SAML, OAuth, Open ID Connect, Multi-Factor Authentication besides current solution setup only for Header Based application integrations.
- Upgrade Oracle HTTP Server from 11g to 12c PS4.
- Upgrade Oracle Internet Directory from 11g to 12c PS4 and/or configure Oracle Unified Directory as a Directory Server, Proxy Server and Virtual Directory, and migrate from Oracle Internet Directory.
- Demonstrated proficiency customizing OAM Features such as Header Based, SAML/Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, MFA, Advanced Authentication, etc as per application use cases in high availability setup. OAAM and/or 12c MicroServices.
- Hands on experience in Installation, Configuration, Customization, Deployment, Integration and Performance tuning of Oracle Internet Directory 188.8.131.52.0/12cPS3/12cPS4, Oracle Virtual Directory 184.108.40.206.0, Oracle Unified Directory 12cPS3/12cPS4 including migration from OID to OUD.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in debugging various internal and external integration issues with the products and OS related, Loadbalancers, Firewalls, App Servers, etc, and colloborate with external teams such as Oracle Support, Networking, Systems, DBA and Application Teams to resolve in timely manner.
Job duties require schedule flexibility and willingness to work evenings or weekends as required for systems-related tasks.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
New York, NY 10013