Intermedia Group has the following open position with our customer:
JOB TITLE: Cost Estimator / Cost Analyst
LOCATION: Lackland AFB (San Antonio Texas)
CLEARANCE: Top Secret
- Supporting the Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division (AFLCMC/HNC) at Lackland AFB, TX. AFLCMC/HNC is responsible for technology development, acquisition, sustainment, and demilitarization of cyber security systems or products that provide mission assurance by ensuring warfighter access to the information systems and its products, while denying adversaries access to the same. The Cost Estimating position provides technical services at the HNC division level and at the program level. The candidate shall be able to manage, oversee/lead, or perform scientific work that involves designing, developing, and adapting mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques. The work also involves analyzing management problems and providing advice and insight about the probable effects of alternative solutions to these problems.
- Develop life cycle cost estimates for DoD weapon system programs (encryption devices and IT systems).
- Analyze historical data and develop analogies and cost estimating relationships using regression analysis.
- Understand technology trends and analyze impact on cost.
- Interview functional specialists in support of estimating methodology development.
- Develop risk distributions for cost driver variables & cost estimating relationship equations.
- Analyze program schedules and quantify schedule uncertainty.
- Study, analyze, and develop metrics for complex modern software development programs.
- Build spreadsheet-based program cost models used as decision analysis tools.
- Apply statistics concepts to quantify probability of success for program budget and schedule plans.
- Conduct business case analyses, trade studies and economic analyses.
- Use cost estimating outputs to assess the impact various factors have on the costs to design, research, develop, operate, maintain, and dispose of a particular weapon system.
- Analyze Contractor financial data using EVM measures of merit to determine program viability with respect to cost, schedule, and performance.
- Compliance with all cost estimating guidance including the appropriate DoD, Air Force, AFMC, AFLCMC, or lower level policy, publications, supplements, manuals, etc., as well as applicable documents and regulations, systems, processes, and guides, as required.
- Professional knowledge of, and skill in applying a wide range of theories, concepts, and methods of analytical, mathematical, or statistical principles and practices to military weapons programs.
- Experience using the ACEIT Tool Suite to perform all program office estimates.
- Ability to communicate with multiple functional teams to gather (programmatic/technical) data and translate it into cost impacts for the government; ability to lead financial focused conversations with cross functional teams.
- Minimum Recommended Education/Experience Requirements: BA/BS, 5-10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD, or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Defense and Intelligence Solutions
Cell Phone: 347-513-3874 (USE CELL FOR NOW PLEASE)
Office Phone: 212 248-0100
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/