View all jobs
OPEN JOB - FULLY REMOTE - Product Manager - High Performance ComputingNew York City, NY
Intermedia Group has the following open position with one of our technology industry clients:
TITLE: Product Manager – High Performance Computing
LOCATION: FULLY REMOTE
CUSTOMER: Industry Lead in the High-Performance Computing Space
TYPE: Full Time Salaried with Full Benefits
- This is an opportunity to commercialize innovations in high-performance computing.
- These innovations come from government and industry R&D projects and span areas of compilers, machine learning, networking, cybersecurity, algorithms, and mathematics.
- Our customer’s prototypes are well-engineered, and deliver value for enterprise customers and partners alike.
- As a Product Manager, you will be an integral part of the team transitioning breakthrough research to scaled solution adoption and commercial success.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Become an integral part of the business team, leading product and solution go-to-market planning and execution for innovations that are creating entire new categories of value creation
- Collaborate with seasoned PhD-level Engineers to facilitate product delivery (licensing) and roadmap/feature development
- Spearhead market research for our firm's unique offerings, conducting competitive analysis, market positioning, and gathering voice of the customer
- Define & document product vision including minimal viable product and feature prioritization
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Experience in product management in the HPC space from ideation to launch and has proven success. BS, MS, or Ph.D.
- Experience across networking, algorithms, and computer systems is preferred
- Technical background (such as engineering, computer science, or math)
- Deep interest in one or more HPC technology areas (i.e., advanced compilers, machine learning, networking, cybersecurity and advanced algorithms)
- Ability to lead in-depth market analyses and to apply findings to product strategy and roadmap
- Strength in partnering across functions and understanding sophisticated stakeholders, with the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
347-303-5641 - Mobile 24/7