TITLE: Oracle Access Manager (OAM) CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Remote, MUST WORK EAST COAST HOURS
CUSTOMER: CUNY (City University of New York)
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
START DATE: November 15, 2021
CUNY needs to upgrade their current identity management stack from Oracle 11gR2PS3 to Oracle 12cPS4.
This system is responsible for the life cycle of over 2+ million objects and is used to authenticate over 75 applications. Once upgraded there are also enhancements that need to be done in order to support the latest standards, increase security and enhance application availability.
- Build out and support clone of Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g stack environments which include Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Unified Directory and Oracle HTTP Server using an existing environment as a model.
- Upgrade cloned OAM 11gR2PS3 environment to 12cPS3 and then upgrade 12cPS3 to 12cPS4.
- Build multiple OAM Environments with fully detailed project planning including an attempt to automate where it is possible.
- Thoroughly document all details and tasks involved with various integrations, developing solutions in OAM, building environments.
- Work closely with application teams on integrating various flavors of applications for SSO. Should be able to independently troubleshoot and fix issues related to Application integrations and/or product related issues.
- Configure and customize SSO solution in high availability mode using Oracle Access Management to implement various features such as Federation/SAML, OAuth, Open ID Connect, Multi-Factor Authentication besides current solution setup only for Header Based application integrations.
- Upgrade Oracle HTTP Server from 11g to 12c PS4.
- Upgrade Oracle Internet Directory from 11g to 12c PS4 and/or configure Oracle Unified Directory as a Directory Server, Proxy Server and Virtual Directory, and migrate from Oracle Internet Directory.
- Develop and implement solutions around Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Configure to leverage API usage in all Oracle IAM components for various use cases.
- Develop solution to deploy and run 12c microservices releases in Access Management such Advanced Authentication in containers.
- Experience with Upgrade of Oracle HTTP Server from 11g to 12c PS4 along with strong understanding of Apache 2.4 based directives and tuning parameters.
- This includes knowledge of OAM 12c In-Place and Out-of-place upgrade procedures along with SSO Architectural components – Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) 12c PS4, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 12c PS4, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 12c PS4.
- Experience with Upgrade of Oracle Internet Directory from 11g to 12c PS4 and/or configure Oracle Unified Directory as a Directory Server, Proxy Server and Virtual Directory, and migrate from Oracle Internet Directory.
- Hands on experience in developing custom pages for login and MFA, authentication plug-in, SAML profiles, etc.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
212 203-3666 (cell)