TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET/C#), SECURITY
***remote with potential relocation to NEW YORK CITY in summer 2022
TYPE: SALARIED EMPLOYMENT (SALARY + BONUS + BENEFITS)
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: (1 opening / 5+ years exp, 1st member of a new team)
CUSTOMER: Industry leader – entertainment / video game publishing
This is a full-time employee position (salary + bonus + full benefits) which although currently remote (at least until summer 2022) will eventually be based out of our customer's unique game development studio in New York City. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE will be provided at that time if required.
With the rapid growth their video game portfolio, this customer is looking to add to their team of top-end .NET Backend Developers. The successful candidate will be working on bleeding edge technology with an internationally established team, and must possess great attention to detail, be a strong team player, and have excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE DO:
- The Security Team creates online services for our games, including matchmaking, cloud saves, player stats, leaderboards, authentication, anti-cheat, entitlements and more.
- We create connected experiences that are found across our game franchises.
- We create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content.
- We build systems and tools to ensure a fair and balanced player experience.
- We ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our player data.
- Develop high volume, highly scalable server-side features utilizing Windows Server, SQL server, IIS, .NET, and C#.
- Develop web services supporting game console clients, browser clients, and external server clients.
- Develop highly reliable distributed server systems that aim to protect the integrity of our player experiences.
- Ensure security is being factored into each step of the software development process for various systems.
- Collaboration with other technology teams across our worldwide studios.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience developing enterprise level applications.
- Passion for security methodologies and a desire to remain up to date with emerging threats and security solutions.
- Expert in C#
- Direct experience coding networking systems and solving networking problems.
- Experience with source control, preferably Perforce.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Knowledge of secure software development methodologies.
- Knowledge and application of web security best practices.
- Experience implementing core cryptography concepts.
- Experience peer reviewing code for security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Passion for games for playing and making video games.
- Possess versatility and willingness to regularly tackle new challenges.
- Experience building online gaming systems, authentication and user management systems, commerce systems, social networking systems.
- At least one shipped console or PC title; preferably on the Xbox and/or PlayStation consoles.
- Familiarity with networking systems and their components including DNS, NAT, firewalls, security methods, peer-to-peer and client server models.
- Experience with online game service APIs, particularly Xbox Live, Sony NP, and Games for Windows Live.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
CELL: 212 203-3666