JOB TITLE - Business Analyst (Associate level) – Core Banking (Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Credit Facilities, Loans, Trade Finance and Deposits)
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
TYPE: Full time Salaried Employee of this Fortune 100 Bank
· Business Analysis for all tracks of Core Banking include FX, MM, Credit Facilities, Loans, Trade Finance and Deposits
· Liaise with project team and users through the project life cycle
· Inventory all current customer, static data and MIS processes impacted by the Core Banking project
· Analyze new core banking workflows and determine impact on DAD processes
· Define and document new workflows for static and customer data
· Define and document new MIS workflows with a view towards streamlining and eliminating redundant processes
· Identify new reporting requirements for Core Banking
· Identify and document changes to existing reports
· Provide Status updates to management
The manager wants someone with experience in 3 different areas:
· They should have business knowledge / experience in FX, MM, Credit Facilities, Loans, Trade Finance and Deposits. They don’t need to be experts, but they should have some level of experience and the more they have the better.
· They should have good reporting / business intelligence skills. This group takes the data and reports on it, so this person should understand how to generate reports and be able to decide what info should be on the reports in the first place.
· Technical skills. They should know how to use a major reporting tool. Business Objects is what this group uses so that would be perfect, but if they don’t know BO then Crystal or Cognos would be fine.
· Analysis and interface mapping activities to support design
· Re-engineering existing End User Developed Applications
· Document test requirements
· Document SIT and UAT test cases and scripts
· Identify specific test scenarios
· Conduct testing through SIT and UAT cycles
· Provide necessary documentation to Project Team and QA
· Log issues and track to closure
· Documents processes and procedures as well as offer and implement suggestions to enhance accuracy and efficiency of the processes
· Provide training on changes to workflow and processes
· 5+ years experience in a financial services organization. Especially Market front or middle office experience with products and operations knowledge.
· Should have business knowledge / experience in FX, MM, Credit Facilities, Loans, Trade Finance and Deposits.
· Should have good reporting/business intelligence skills
· Should have experience with a major reporting tool, Business Object preferred (will take Crystal or Cognos or Informatica or Hyperion experience)
· Analysis experience both in business processes and data.
· Strong technical and programming abilities (MS Access, Excel, VB, SQL, etc.)
· BA/BS computer science/information systems/finance or Business administration
If interested please forward a full MS Word resume with current / required compensation and contact phone numbers. Upon receipt, one of our managers will give you a call to discuss in full: