TITLE: REGISTERED NURSE -Long Term Care Experience
LOCATION: South Plainfield, New Jersey
SHIFT: 2 PM to 10 PM
LICENSURE: New Jersey License is required
COMPENSATION: Salary is Negotiable based on the individual
· We are looking for an RN (Registered Nurse) for a position the manager referred to as a Triage Position, although, as is evident below, it is actually a Quality Assurance related role
· The manager wants an experienced RN with Long Term Care Experience, someone who worked in a Nursing Home or other Long Term Care Facility, possibly even the Director of Nursing for the facility. He is not interested in someone who worked in a Doctor's office or the like.
· The individual will be involved in troubleshooting to help insure that the correct prescription and dosage is being supplied to the Long Term Care patients.
· If questions arise within the facility, whether from a data entry person or a pharmacist, concerning the correctness of a prescription, they would be referred to this individual to coordinate with the Doctor or the Long Term Care facility to validate its correctness.
· They have 2 similar individuals working the day shift now. This new person will work days to train with these other individuals, and, once trained, will shift to the 2 to 10 spot.
· Excellent Benefits which kick in after 3 months (401k, pension,medical etc)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
· Full MS WORD Resume
· Current and required compensation
· Licenses (including state of license)
· Current contact information
· Availability to start a new position in South Plainfield, New Jersey
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Healthcare and Hospitals Division