Our firm, Intermedia Group, Inc. has been retained to aid in filling the below position:
JOB TITLE: Senior UNIBASIC Programmer Analyst
DURATION: 18 months
LOCATION: San Juan Capistrano California (92675)
Our client, a Fortune 500 HealthCare firm is seeking a Senior Laboratory Information System (LIS) applications Developer to develop, maintain and upgrade Laboratory Information System (LIS) applications on a Unix platform in a UniData environment.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Require a Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty and 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Develop, maintain and upgrade Laboratory Information System (LIS) applications on a Unix platform in a UniData environment.
- Follow Waterfall SDLC and provide documentation deliverables. * Must be able to participate in project reviews.
- Should be a team member in projects with developers, designers, and directors.
- Must be collaborative and be able to communicate well with customers.
- Represent Data Management on project team.
- Develop and execute unit, system integration, and user acceptance testing plans.
- BS or BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Medical systems or medical application knowledge.
- Communication protocols include FTP, TCP/IP Sockets, and ASYNC.
- Unix operation system.
- Programming experience in UniBasic 2+ years
- Expert level experience with MVDB 5+ years
- Experience with very large databases 5+ years
- Experience with programming on mainframe systems 5+ years.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs