TITLE: Psychiatrists - Child / Adolescent Psychiatrists Northern New Jersey - NJ State Licensed
LOCATION: Essex, Bergen, Union Counties
CLIENT: Hospital Full Time or Part Time
NJ state licensed physician - psychiatrist - board certified or board eligible.
This position will provide care and services in both the in-patient and out-patient programs.
Specific functions include:
- Analyze and evaluate patient data and test findings to diagnose the nature and extent of mental disorder.
- Prescribe, direct, and administer psycho-therapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained from patients, relatives, and other professionals.
- Counsel outpatients and other patients during office visits.
- Design individualized care plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Advise and inform guardians, relatives, and significant others of patients' conditions and treatment
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Medical / Healthcare / Physician Staffing Division
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs