Our firm, Intermedia Group, Inc. has been retained to aid in filling the below position:
TITLE: Senior Business Analyst – Banking Industry (Accounting Systems)
Location: Midtown Manhattan (Rockefeller Center)
Duration: 3-6 months
Our client, a major International Bank is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work on a large scale Accounting System implementation. Candidate MUST have a banking / financial industry background with a specific expertise in Accounting Systems. The candidate will be responsible from requirements gathering to design documentation to test documentation, etc.
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
- Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Test Planning and Coordination.
- Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with business for requirements.
- Financial/Banking experience required.
- Accounting experience needed, CPA a plus.
- Individual will have 7+ years of experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.