TITLE: Director of Patient Care - Surgical ICU/Surgical Stepdown Unit
LOCATION: SOUTHERN NJ (NJ Shore Area)
TYPE: Full Time Salaried employee of the hospital
Our client is a 587-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital offering NJ residents world-class medical treatment.
· Provides 24 hour accountability for patient care delivery for Surgical ICU (2 bed unit) and Surgical Stepdown Unit (13 bed unit).
· Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
· Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing or currently matriculating.
· Current New Jersey RN License.
· 3 years acute care nursing experience.
· Critical care experience required.
· Nursing experience with progressive management experience required.
If you are interested in the above position, please send me an email and include the following:
· MS Word Resume
· Current and Required Compensation Details
· Current Contact Information
· Availability to start a new opportunity in NJ
Upon receipt of this information, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the opportunity in full
Senior Recruiter - Americas
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014