Intermedia Group has an opening for the following:
TITLE: Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery, Northern New Jersey
LOCATION: Northern New Jersey
TYPE: Full Time Salaried Position
Experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their accomplished team.
- Strong background as Nurse Practitioner Cardiovascular Surgery (Peds strongly preferred)
- New Jersey License (or eligible)
- Experience with large acute care facility
You will be part of a team that supports an active congenital cardiovascular surgical program in the pre-operative, intraoperative and post-operative management of newborns, children and adults with congenital heart disease.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive congenital cardiac intensive care management
- Participation in daily multidisciplinary surgical rounds and in collaboration with the surgeon, ICU physician and cardiologist
- Active involvement in nursing staff education
- Discharge planning, including writing prescriptions and arranging follow-up appointments
- Preoperative consultation and preparation
- Bedside procedures such as removal of chest drains, pacing wires, and transthoracic lines
- Perform advanced bedside procedures under supervision of attending physicians
Compensation open based on experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will call you to discuss
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs