Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: Quantitative Developer - Risk QRM & Pricing
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
TYPE: Contract with option to hire
DURATION: 6-12 months
RATE: $70 - $75/hour
- 5+ years of general experience in quantitative financial engineering / data analysis / modeling
- Hands on experience in quantitative finance, especially volatility models and Monte Carlo simulation.
- In depth understanding of products and market structure, especially for equities, corporate bonds and municipal bonds.
- Expertise experience in risk management.
- Strong mathematical background, especially in statistics and time series.
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as be an effective member of a broader team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle large set of data and data with bad quality.
- Strong programming skills in SQL and C++.
- Strong skills in a common scripting language such as: Excel VBA, MatLab, R, SAS, Python, or Perl.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.