Intermedia Group has an opening for the following position:
TITLE: Financial Analyst (budgeting, forecasting, and planning activities)
LOCATION: Monterey Park, Ca (zip 91775)
CLIENT: Fortune 500 BANK
- Enterprise Program Finance team managing financials for the operating budget and appropriations/capital project portfolio.
- Responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, and related planning activities such as variance analysis, working with business leaders to define budgetary requirements and track financial risks.
- Additional responsibilities include analyzing cost plans and working with project managers to analyze forecast accuracy & secure funding approval throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct complex financial studies on topics such as transfer pricing, professional services/vendor decision support analysis, target operating model design, and expense management analysis including creation/implementation of financial policy.
- Provide written analysis and interpretation of results, collaborate with the other units of the bank, create executive presentations, and provide recommendations.
- Develop and run complex financial models, establish financial assumptions and critical decision variables.
- Facilitate the ongoing spend committee meetings with key executives which will include consolidating agenda, financial quality assurance, track key takeaways/decisions, and document meeting minutes.
- The individual must possess advanced skills with Excel, Hyperion Essbase, data mining and reporting.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs