Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: Operational Risk Specialist - Contract
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA (zip 94104)
CLIENT: FORTUNE 500 BANK
- Provide leadership to the Division Risk Managers in guiding and directing risk activities associated with all risk disciplines (i.e., “modules”) of operational risk and controls within their divisions.
- These modules include: IT risk management, information security, vendor management, business continuity, model risk and fraud.
- Support the Business Unit Risk Manager (BURM) in their quarterly assessment of enterprise module risks including a view of significant and emerging risks, control failures and/or deficiencies and progress on remediation activities to address regulatory and internal audit issues.
- Experience in IT risk management, Information Security, Third-party risk management
- Lead the assessment and remediation activities required of the Finance BURM to build and maintain risk and control evaluations for the respective module risks including, significant and emerging risk.
- Keep DRMs and BURM apprised of emerging potential breaches in risk thresholds.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of significant and emerging risks from the business unit view.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of risk and controls are documented in Open Pages.
- Participate in ad-hoc working groups to address and resolve new areas of risk within these risk disciplines.
- Responsible for monitoring risk management activities to ensure that they are properly performed and completed for Financial Mgmt. of the Americas
- Responsible for identifying risk trends and/or symptoms of process control breakdowns
- Responsible for keeping the Division Managers and the BURM apprised of changes in inherent risk or control breakdowns/deficiencies that could impact residual risk
- Review Bank wide procedures and policies to ensure business manager in compliance (e.g. IT risk, information security, BCP, third party risk, etc.)
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in operational risk management within a financial institution
- Excellent skills in risk assessment analysis.
- Strong knowledge of the inherent risk in the business line
- Strong management skills, excellent communication skills, both oral and written and an ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to analyze risk trends, identifying signs of changing risk levels
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs