Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
title: Loan Operations Specialist
location: Jersey City, NJ
duration: 1 year +
rate: $25 - $26/hr on a W2
- Responsible for the operations activities relating to the Corporate Loans business. The role will be responsible for deal closing and control functions performed in the Loan Operations Middle Office.
- Responsible for routine operational or administrative work and day-to-day functions are focused on following defined procedures to support the US Corporate and Investment Banking business lines.
- Responsible for monitoring their portfolio's pipeline, coordinating receipt of closing documents from the front office, preparing new deals in our core banking systems, and communicating closing terms and other factors to our back office teams.
- Will have their work reviewed by more senior staff members and will be expected to maintain a minimal error rate.
- Required to multi-task on a daily basis to manage high volume portfolio work. Business lines can spike to a very high volume and there will be a need to balance multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
If you are interested please contact:
- Prior work experience in Loan Operations is required
- There is a requirement for great attention to detail, while working in a fast-paced closing environment.
- Needs to have strong interpersonal/ communication skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelors in finance or a related field is a plus.