Our firm, INTERMEDIA GROUP, a large US based search firm has been retained by our client, Large, nationally recognized chain of hospitals / medical centers to aid in filling the below listed position in New Jersey.
JOB TITLE: EEG (Electroencephalogram) Technician
LOCATION: LONG BRANCH, NEW JERSEY (exit 105 off the Garden State Parkway)
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 3 (three)
· Main responsibility will be to perform long term video monitoring studies on adult and pediatric patients.
· This will include supervision of pre-certification and billing as well as review and pruning for the interpreting neurologist.
· In addition, will work with other EEG Technicians to perform routine and neonatal EEG though this will be a secondary responsibility.
· Shares on call as required.
· High school diploma.
· Completion of an accredited/formal EEG program is desirable but will consider candidate with the right experience.
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
· Current and required compensation
· Current contact information
· Availability to start a new opportunity in New Jersey
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004