View all jobs
Help Desk Specialist - Active Secret Clearance - Security + CertificationArlington, VA
Intermedia Group has the following open position with one of our clients:
Job Title: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA (NOT THE PENTAGON)
Clearance Level: Active DoD Secret
Required Certification(s): CompTIA Security +
WORKING HOURS: 10:30AM to 7PM
TARGET COMPENSATION: $65,000 - $78,000 + benefits
We have an immediate need for a Help Desktop Analyst to support our mission critical customer in Arlington, VA. (Metro Accessible – Ballston)
- Support for government and contractor personnel for PC, mobile devices, and associated software packages, network services and Internet applications.
- In-process and out-process personnel which can include requirement analysis, training and assistance as required.
- Install software on workstations and portable systems.
- Perform workstations and software upgrades as required.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of PC and MAC support experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide engineering solutions for the issues.
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Familiar with Blackberry, cell phones, printers, smartboards, VTCs, PC’s, tablet pc's, MAC laptops and desktops, iPhones and iPads is required.
- Technical and exceptional customer service skills are a must.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills are required.
- Government Agency experience a plus.
- A positive personal and professional attitude in the area of customer service and mentoring is required.
- CompTIA Security + certification
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/