Intermedia Group has the following open position:
TITLE: Test Manager (V&V) Validation and Verification
CLEARANCE: DoD Secret
LOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base, Bedford, MA
We are seeking a Test Manager to provide Validation and Verification (V&V) support for the Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate at Hanscom AFB.
- Provide Validation and Verification (V&V) support services in accordance with the program’s Integrated Test Plan, program development/sustainment contracts, and PMO practices.
- V&V includes all manner of testing including test and evaluation, demonstration, and certification activities.
- Provide test planning support services for C3I&N Directorate activities in compliance with DoD, Air Force, C3I&N and AFLCMC test instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Support requirements include:
- prepare test plans and procedures
- prepare TEMPs
- prepare and review test analyses
- prepare T&E segments of acquisition documentation
- monitor test events
- support certification test activities (e.g., Joint Interoperability Test Center [JITC])
- support training required to execute test activities
- support the execution of test cases, evaluations, and demonstrations
- review and analyze engineering performance analysis reports
- review and analyze measures of effectiveness and measures of suitability
- review and analyze engineering performance predictions
- review and analyze trade-off studies
- support FCAs/PCAs
- support the collection of test data during developmental and operational test events.
- 15+ years’ experience in test management and support including at least 5 years’ experience in a DoD environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement all activities related to the testing of IT and data center functions.
- Experience developing test plans and test cases.
- Possess a broad knowledge of the quality assurance process as it applies to testing and evaluation of software applications and mission systems.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Must be willing to provide hands-on testing support when necessary.
- Must be a US Citizen and hold a current Secret clearance.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Defense and Intelligence