Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Program Analyst (C-130 or variant)
*** will accept a C-130 PILOT or NAVIGATOR, and use as a platform specialist on this acquisition team
LOCATION: THE PENTAGON - Employees WILL WORK FROM HOME throughput the Covid-19 restrictions
PROGRAM: SAF/AQQ-Global Reach Programs
CLEARANCE: Top Secret SCI
Candidates with any of these platforms will be considered:
C-130; AC-130; AC-130H; AC-130W; EC-130H; HC-130; L-100; HC-130J; C-130J; KC-130; MC-130; MC-130J; MC-130P
INTERMEDIA GROUP is supporting the 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) contract for the Headquarters Air Force.
This opening is for a Senior Acquisition Program Analyst, will work with the Secretary of the Air Force Global Reach Programs office supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft platforms. This office serves as the focal point within the HAF for Global Reach matters associated with integrated product life cycle management and facilitates Global Reach stakeholder collaboration in addressing lifecycle issues. The portfolio includes current and future mobility, special operations, trainer, and special mission aircraft programs, as well as related systems.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, program execution, and track compliance with stated program direction and identifying issues.
- Providing honest broker assessments of programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues. Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, recommending solutions, And providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation
- Evaluating and making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives and schedules, the formulation of program direction, and the impact of national, DoD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas
- Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Maintaining historical Air Force weapon program documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training material. Monitoring on-going studies, analyses, and developmental work relevant to weapon systems.
- Preparing Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program. Reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Reviewing and providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues and providing data to assist in preparation for legislative hearings, program documentation, briefing packages and read-aheads, Congressional staffer visits, and other events to ensure an integrated and consistent Air Force position in response to Congressional questions, issues, and requests for information on assigned program/portfolio.
- We are most interetsed in candidates with experience on the C-130 Transport platform, either OPERATIONAL, PILOT, MECHANICAL or ACQUISITIONS
Customer is interested in EITHER 2 types:
1. An operational C-130 Specialist (either a pilot or Navigator) to act as a SME on the C-130 platform for this Acqusitions Team. In this case, NO ACQUISITIONS experience or knowledge would be required and the candidate will be trained as required
2. an Acquisitions-focused candidate with the following credentials
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Personnel at the Senior level in this position shall have a Master’s degree in Business, Management or Engineering - NOTE: We can substitute years’ experience for education. Let us assess your resume.
- Must have at least 10 years of defense acquisition experience with at least 1 year in a HQ staff position.
- Must also have experience with big aircraft: C-130, KC-46, C-5, C-17, for example
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Defense and Intelligence Solutions
Cell Phone: 347-243-2663 (USE CELL FOR NOW PLEASE)
Office Phone: 212 248-0100
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/